I'm very excited to announce the launch of Displayit's all-new Trade Show Success Training Program. The Trade Show Success Training Program is a two-part webinar course, designed to help your trade show marketing program be the best that it can be.
We've dealt with many exhibitors who lack the resources and/or training necessary for maximizing the benefits of trade show marketing. For the past 16 years, we've been focused on helping our clients create affordable and effective trade show displays. In 2012, we're pledging to do even more for our clients, and we want to start by giving you the tools you need to make your exhibiting program effective, profitable, and fun!
What We'll Cover:
- Preparing a realistic trade show budget
- Purchasing a cost-effective display that's perfectly suited for you
- Creating effective messaging and graphics
- Exhibit industry insider secrets
- A 5% merchandise discount, valid for a full 12 months after completion of the training program
- An official Trade Show Success Training Program binder and training manual, complete with planning and budgeting guides
- Slideshow presentation and planning worksheets
- Access to your own dedicated Displayit account manager, who will help you execute your marketing plan
The Cost and Our Money-Back Guarantee
The Trade Show Success course costs $299. I truly believe you'll benefit from this program, and I'm willing to back it up with a money-back guarantee: once you've completed the training program, if you feel the course wasn't fully worth the investment of your time or money, I'll refund the entire purchase price. You'll get to keep all of the training materials; the only thing you'll forfeit is your 5% Displayit discount.
If you'd like to discuss the program in greater detail, one of our team members will be happy to assist you. Click the following link to talk to a Displayit account manager.
And if you're not quite ready to sign up for the program, we've created a free, 5-part e-mail series that includes a few of the basics I cover in the program. Learn more about our 5-part e-mail series by following the link. There's no obligation, and you really have nothing to lose.
I hope to see you in one of our webinar sessions very soon. Here's to your trade show success!